GARDEN ROUTE – OPTION 1
Criss-cross between the South Africa’s Garden Route is about mountains and oceans, both are experienced in all their glory along this route via mountain passes into the hot dry Karoo, then back down to the temperate coast. South Africa’s expansive landscapes are defined on the here. It is definitely a prime tourist destination.
SCHEDULED 3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS
R9050 per person sharing (single supplement R770)
DAY 1: OUDTSHOORN
The charming town of Oudtshoorn, situated in the Klein Karoo is home to South Africa’s ostrich farm industry and the world famous Cango Caves.
- Ostrich farm
- Dinner & overnight in Oudtshoorn
DAY 2: KNYSNA / PLETTENBERG BAY
Knysna is sandwiched between lush forests and a peaceful lagoon. It also has the accolade of being voted South Africa’s most favourite town on numerous occasions and offers a wide variety of activities and attractions.
- Cango Caves
- Knysna Heads and Waterfront
- Elephant Park (optional)
- Plettenberg Bay
- Dinner & Overnight in Knysna/Plett
DAY 3: SAFARI
Spend your last day in the glorious garden route on a leisurely safari in one of the private game reserves before heading back to cape town.
- Safari tour on private game reserve
- Depart to Cape Town in the afternoon
- Includes: Luxury vehicle with registered guide, and entrance fees to all above mentioned attractions. accommodation in three star hotel/guest house, entrance fees to visits, bed & breakfast plus 1 dinner on arrival.
- Excludes: Lunch and drinks also available in 4 and 5 star hotels on request.
Private Tour Rates – Vehicle Only – Full Day (9 hours)
- Corolla / similar vehicle (1-3 pax) – R2500
- Luxury vehicle (1-3 pax) – R4500
- Toyota (quantum or similar) (7-9 pax) – R3800
- Toyota (quantum or similar) (9-13 pax) – R4500
- Includes: chauffeur, private transport in air-conditioned vehicle.
- Excludes: entrance fees, lunch, personal expenses and accommodation
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
VIEW GALLERY FOR THIS TOUR